The Definitive Ogio Monster Travel Bag Review

Ogio Monster Travel Cover - Grey

See current savings on Amazon.com!

The Ogio Monster Travel Bag is one of the most spacious golf bags you’re going to come across when shopping on Amazon. This isn’t the first golf travel bag that you’ll find online, but it’s one of the most feature packed as this review will demonstrate, and yet it doesn’t come with the drawbacks that other large golf bags do.

See current savings on the Ogio Monster Travel Bag

SLED

Short for Structural Load Equalizing Deck, this is one of the major features on the Monster, and as the name implies it’s designed to improve handling and durability. One of the problems with large golf travel bags is they often suffer from weight imbalance, so when it’s filled up with golf equipment the bag gets too heavy or the weight is unevenly distributed.

The SLED design on the Ogio prevents that from happening, so even when the bag is packed up, weight distribution remains uniform and doesn’t cause much of a problem during transportation.

Convenience Features

The Ogio was designed not just to provide room for your equipment and gear but to make it easier to use. One feature that helps in this regard is the oversized urethane wheels that facilitates transportation, and the reinforcements along the base and other areas of the bag makes it convenient to use. Aside from the spacious interior the bag also has a padded compartment.

Features and Specifications

  • The Ogio Monster has dimensions of 52″ H x 15″ W x 15″ D.
  • The bag weighs 13.4 Lbs.
  • Aside from being tip-resistant, the bag is designed to fit tour and stand bags without any difficulty.
  • The bag comes with exterior compression straps and a couple of accessory pockets for your convenience.
  • There are a couple of external shoe pockets that can fit a size 22, something you won’t find in other golf bags.
  • The bag has an accessible opening with cinch-down straps to keep your golf bag secure.
  • This travel bag also has a generously sized padded compartment at the top.
  • The Ogio comes with a tarpaulin base and several reinforcements that enhance its durability.
  • The urethane wheels built in are designed for off road use.
  • The bag features a large compartment.

View the full specs of the Ogio Monster Travel Cover

Customer Reviews and Scores

The Ogio Monster Bag has an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars on Amazon. 8 people have poste reviews of the product, with 88% of the customers giving it 5 stars and the remaining 12% giving it 2 stars. The customer who gave the Ogio 2 stars, Neel Patel, said the clip broke when he used it, but even the reviewer admitted the rest of the bag looked great and the damage was probably due to improper handling than a factory defect.

The other customers that gave the Ogio 5 stars were satisfied with its performance. Bill said in his review that he was able to fit in all the balls, rain gear, umbrella, clubs and other gear without any problems. Another reviewer, Brian O. Roberts, said this was an “excellent travel bag” and that he would recommend it to anyone.

Read all reviews of the Ogio Monster Travel Bag

Who Should Buy This Product?

Ogio Monster Travel Cover - Red

Grab your Ogio Monster Travel Cover & SAVE!

The Ogio Monster Golf Bag is the choice for you if you’re looking for as much space as possible without sacrificing convenience. Once your bag and gear are set they’ll be safely secured in place, so there is no cause for concern while you’re hauling the bag.

For a bag that is packed with a lot of features, it only weighs 13.4 lbs. and that’s not a lot. Sometimes golf bags just don’t provide the kind of storage space you need, and in those cases you’re going to need something like the Monster for all your gear.

The Definitive Ogio Monster Travel Bag Review
  • Design
  • Overall Features
  • Storage
  • Amazon User Rating
  • Price Tag
4.6
User Rating 0 (0 votes)
Sending
Comments Rating 0 (0 reviews)

Wrapping Up Our Ogio Monster Travel Bag Review

The Ogio Monster Travel Bag deserves its name: it is a monster when it comes to size and the amount of items you can store inside. In spite of that the bag doesn’t get too heavy and won’t present any problems when it comes to handling. If your golf bag cannot provide the space you require, then you’ll need a bigger bag like this one.

Grab your Ogio Monster Travel Bag from Amazon and SAVE!

Check Out The Current Best-Selling Golf Bags on Amazon.com:

Leave a Reply

Sending

Shares