Nike Performance Cart Bag Review
Table Of Contents
If it’s a streamlined and sleek-looking yet fully functional golf bag that you are looking for, Nike has just the thing for you. This Nike Performance Cart Bag review you are reading will tell you exactly what you can expect from this high-performing Nike model during a round of play.
Take it from Nike Golf Global Product Director Mark Alan; this Nike premium golf bag is more than any Nike Performance Cart Bag review can aptly describe.
With 19 pockets to store in all accessories and equipment that a golfer’s heart desires, this golf bag makes access to these items readily available so that no golfer will ever feel unprepared while out on the green.
Features and Specifications of Nike Performance Cart Bag
- Easy organization of your clubs and grips made possible with 14 dividers that are full length and individualized.
- Putter well is integrated in front of the bag’s opening.
- Oval top is wide at 9.5 inches.
- With traction bottom and side handles that are TPR injected for transport mobility.
- Comes with a matching rain hood.
- Integrated pencil and pen sleeves, glove patch, and tee holder.
- Equipped with a larger insulated cooler pocket for more beverages.
- With two pockets of apparel plus several extra internal pouches to keep smaller items from dropping into the bag’s bottom.
- It has 19 fully-functional pockets with nine of them zippered and six built internally.
- With two fleece-lined pockets for your valuables.
- Product dimensions are 10 inches by 10 inches by 35 inches.
- This bag has a pocket for your grip rangefinder.
- Single strap specially designed for the bag’s easy transport when detached from the cart.
- Color options include White/Green, Black/Grey, and University Red/Black and Blue/Black.
Uncomplicated Strapping of Water-Resistant Pockets
There are water-resistant pockets, and then there is Nike’s Flip & Grip, a featured signature of the Nike Performance Cart II Golf Bag.
Unlike other features of similar golf bags in its class, this newest Nike golf bag provides an uncomplicated way to strap the pocket to either the cart or a trolley with an extra pocket for your valuables such as your cell phone, car keys, and wallet.
It houses an exterior pocket for your rangefinder so you can easily have access to it anytime.
Compatibility with Carts and Trolleys
Another distinguishing feature of this Nike Performance II Cart bag which should not be overlooked is its compatibility with both trolleys and power carts.
Being able to use a full complement of clubs during a game is what you want but without the strain on the shoulders, arms, and back. Having a golf bag that you can conveniently hoist on to a cart or trolley keeps you relaxed for your next swing.
Who Should Buy This Product?
With 13 external and 6 internal pockets, this Nike Performance golf bag is any golfer’s most convenient necessity. Golfers who should buy this particular Nike model are those with a lot of both essentials – like an extra jacket or shirt, foldable umbrella, water bottles, visors, beverage cans, small face towels, etc. – and doodads – such as iPads, tablets, even ready-to-eat snacks – that other golfers may not find necessary to bring with them to the course.
We have highlighted here:
- Overall Features
- Price Tag
Wrapping on Our Nike Performance Cart Bag Review
Compliments will probably run out when using them to describe the Nike Performance Cart II Golf Bag. Each Nike Performance Golf Cart Bag on the market, and probably elsewhere on sites that are dedicated to golf, had only favorable things to say about this particular Nike model.
So if you lean partly or heavily on user reviews when you make a purchase decision, then this Nike golf bag, hands down, is the one for you.
If you are interested to read golf cart bag reviews.