Table Of Contents
Hello! Today We are talking about Ping DLX cart bag review, a little history and background are unavoidable.
Ping may have been started in the garage of Karsten Solheim in 1959 inspired by pure putter frustration, but over the years Ping has evolved as a leading manufacturer of all kinds of golfing equipment, and that includes Ping golf bags.
Bubba Watson, Billy Horschel, Hunter Mahan, Miguel Angel Jimenez, Lee Westwood, Angel Cabrera and Louis Oosthuizen all have a particular thing in common, besides the fact that they are all professional tour players:
They all trust and happily represent the Ping golf brand on every course they set feet on.
Why? Because Ping is that good. As simple as that. Let’s dive right in and put the Ping DLX golf cart bag under our review eyes, shall we?
Noticeable Features & Specifications of PING Golf DLX Cart Bag
Ping most definitely didn’t disappoint in adding professionalism to the design and feature-rich extras of the DLX cart bag:
- Manufactured of high-quality materials that ensure durability and a number of years of golf serving.
- Tour-theme styling used in the design, which makes for a very attractive bag that turns the heads around.
- Water Resistant – Yes, we golfers need our belongings protected and kept dry when golfing gets wet, which brings us to the.
- Rain hood that is included.
- Anti-flex wall that adds to the durability of the bag.
- Perfectly engineered umbrella sleeve.
- Trunk handle for easy handling in/out of your car’s trunk, by male or female.
- Premium YKK zippers that ensure things are kept safely inside.
- Sonic-welded PING logo that every true fan worships.
- Available in Various color.
Organization System: A Golfer’s Dream OR Absolute Mess?
Many things can be said of the Ping DLX golf bags, but one thing that can never be said about any DLX cart golf bag is that its organization system is a mess.
Impressive: With a tour-inspired design, its 15-way full-length mesh top divider system with an external putter well is any golfer’s dream, especially for those hating club grips rubbing shoulders all the time with other conventional golf bag brands. Every club has it’s own bed so to speak. We love that.
The Sonic-welded PING logo and compression-molded panels give the DLX golf bag a professional flair like no other.
Pockets and Storage
Make no mistake – The Ping DLX bag has never disappointed in the storage department, and it sure doesn’t look like it’s planning to anytime soon either.
With no less than 8 carefully engineered pockets, every type of golfer will find a pocket that caters to his specific need:
- two large apparel pockets for balls, tees, shoes perhaps, jacket, caps.
- Velour-lined valuables pocket for anything valuable but not needed for the game.
- Magnetic range-finder pocket.
- deep, insulated cooler pocket for beverages.
Click here to check Price on Amazon PING Golf Men’s DLX Cart Bag
What We Would Have Liked In DLX Cart Bag From Ping
We can go on and try to find fault with just about anything. We human beings do that so well. However, what not a lot of people can do is find anything specific that utterly disappoints them of the DLX cart bag from Ping.
Okay okay, let’s be fair. (And honest of course) A putter fitted with an over-sized grip has a little difficult to fit inside the external putter well. It does go in, but not as comfortably as some extremely fussy golfer (not us) would have liked.
A hugely over-sized putter grip probably won’t fit without some real difficulty, but we do feel that the tonne of other characteristics and features of this DLX cart bag more than makeup for that not-so-big, small deal, right?
We highlighted here – Ping DLX Cart Bag Review
- Overall Features
We are a little disappointed with only 8 bags from PING, however, with such a professional and elegant design, such good user ratings, we can’t but to give it our blessing.
The Ping DLX Cart Bag is a well-designed, perfectly thought out piece of engineering technology that will satisfy the majority of even the pickiest golfers out there.
It has professional flair, it has golfer’s zest, and it’s simply just shy of a fashion masterpiece on the golf course. With 8 carefully planned pockets for every storage need, you won’t leave anything behind nor will you take what doesn’t belong on a golf course either.
Professional design, extremely durable and of course. It’s all in the brand. It’s Ping.
Click here, If you are interested to read our pick golf cart bag reviews .